Palms is an unincorporated community in the southeast portion of the township at 43°36′49″N 82°46′06″W. The community was founded by Mr. Palm about 1859 and was a station on the Port Huron and Northwestern Railway in 1880. A post office named Palm State was established in October 1882 and renamed Palms in April 1896. The Palms ZIP code 48465 serves the southeast part of Minden Township as well as the northeast part of Wheatland Township to the south, the southern portion of Delaware Township to the east, and small areas of northern Marion Township and Forester Township, also to the east.
Palms - Town
vs. County Stats